EP4: How do you say Creeper in French? (Launch Week)
In this episode we hear what Justin's family thinks about this crazy experiment. Also: why is Justin standing in a completely dark closet?
I promised that I’d share all my launch stats for each project I release.
So far, in the last 24 hours, here are the stats:
- 955 podcast listens
- 671 page views on buildandlaunch.net (almost all from Product Hunt)
- 12 ratings in the USA iTunes Store
- 5 ratings in the Canadian iTunes Store
- 93 upvotes on Product Hunt
- Launch email list: 394 subscribers
Question & Answer
- What do you use for podcasting stats + hosting? Simplecast.fm – they’re great!
- What do you use to record audio interviews over Skype? You can use Skype Call Recorder or Audio Hijack Pro. I use ScreenFlow, which is screencasting software, but it works really well for recording audio as well.
- Where do you get your theme music? You can get theme music from Premium Beat and Audio Jungle. I got my music from someone local.
Want to help make Build & Launch a success? Subscribe, and leave a review in iTunes!
Once Build & Launch starts it’s official season on February 5th, 2015, Justin Jackson will launch a new product every week. Listen and learn from his wins and misses, and get motivated to ship your own SaaS, mobile app, ebook, or other digital project.
Launch week: How to make a podcast
- Episode 1: Choosing a topic
- Episode 2: Record your first episode
- Episode 3: Podcasting equipment (yesterday’s episode)
- Episode 4: Recording, interviewing, editing (this episode)
- Episode 5: Launching and promoting
- Striker Metal
- Product People
- Gumroad’s 30 Day Challenge
- Justin Jackson’s newsletter
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
- This week’s cover photo by Ryan Trauman
Podcast hosting + stats by Simplecast.fm