EP12: You gotta know when to hold ‘em
Join the finale of this week's adventure: was Adam able to launch his course on time? How do you know when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em and when to walk away?
Also: Justin announces the new Build & Launch product for this coming week. It’s something we’ve never done on the show before…
Launch notes: Irresistible Podcasting Course by Adam Clark
Today’s episode is a crossover episode with Adam Clark’s The Gently Mad ep 33.
- Did nearly 5 figures in pre-sales in December
- When we last left our hero, Adam Clark, we had an honest discussion about the real challenges of building a product.
- Adam had been really honest in these episodes so far; this week he gets even deeper. Here’s what you don’t know…
The next Build & Launch project
This week Justin is partnering up: this time with fellow-Canadian Carl Alexander. Carl lives in Montreal, and is really talented developer.
This week’s product: a WordPress plugin that interfaces with Gumroad. We’ve talked about Gumroad before: they allow makers to sell digital products directly. This plugin will allow makers to sell membership sites, courses, etc… built on WordPress using Gumroad as the payment processor.
Previous week’s launches
- The Build & Launch podcast
- The Product Hunt Handbook
- Network Effects: a web app for notifying groups via SMS
- Irresistible Podcasting
- Like the show? Leave a review!
- Shake it like a polaroid picture
- Follow me on Twitter: @mijustin
- Join the newsletter
- Blog post: This is real life
- Blog post: The principle that changed my life
Podcast hosting and stats provided by Simplecast.fm.