EP3: Podcasting gear starter kit
Want to start your own podcast this year? For Build & Launch‘s inaugural week, Justin Jackson is doing 5 mini episodes on what it takes to build and launch a podcast. Today’s episode: what kind of of podcasting gear you should get.
Want to help make Build & Launch a success? Subscribe, and leave a review in iTunes!
Once Build & Launch starts it’s official season on February 5th, 2015, Justin Jackson will launch a new product every week. Listen and learn from his wins and misses, and get motivated to ship your own SaaS, mobile app, ebook, or other digital project.
Justin’s podcasting startup kit
- Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD 202 II
- Editing software: Garage Band (for Mac) and Audacity (for PC)
Launch week: How to make a podcast
- Episode 1: Choosing a topic
- Episode 2: Record your first episode (yesterday’s episode)
- Episode 3: Podcasting equipment (this episode)
- Episode 4: Recording, interviewing, editing
- Episode 5: Launching and promoting